Exempt or Non-Exempt
Regional Sales Director and Sales Manager
Dex Imaging is a leading provider of document handling equipment and services with multiple offices and locations throughout the United States. Vendor agnostic providing the best document handling solutions in the industry with no dependency on a single manufacturer. Dex Imaging is a leader in information technology and a manufacturer of associated electronic document handling reporting devices.
Sales Representatives must be extremely reliable and trustworthy. This representative should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills. This position requires an aptitude for establishing and maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price. Sales Representatives will keep current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors by performing the following duties:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers’ communities through communications, programs, and other activities as needed.
- Prospects qualify and generate sales within the company’s established clientele and partners.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Contacts prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Works closely with sales support, management, and business developers to identify and close additional purchases of products and services.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives onsite presentations.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B sales industries.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers’ populations through business analytics programs, and other activities as needed.
Qualifications & Required Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma, BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; or 2-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability:
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, businesses, and the community. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form. Ability to perform duties with awareness and in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Order processing systems and Contact Management systems.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Completes additional tasks and assignments as requested by Regional Sales Director.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Extended work hours may be required as job duties demand.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
- Provided computer and cell phone on day one
- After 90 days, accrue paid time off
- After 60 days, eligible for 401K, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & Life)
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Paid holidays
- Base salary with an additional compensation plan
DEX Imaging is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. DEX Imaging promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mimi Evenson (firstname.lastname@example.org).