Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
* These features are available on third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 3rd edition models only. McAfee Embedded Control requires Unified Firmware Platform v3.9.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.