Introducing the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series. These color multifunction devices were designed as reliable, durable products that can easily integrate with Canon’s holistic business Solutions with a strong emphasis placed on ease of use, outstanding image quality, fast color in a compact size, and a focus on authentication.
Built on the Third Generation Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE core values, these multifunction printers deliver a number of technology enhancements that focus on workflow efficiency, device & fleet management, security, cost management, sustainability, quality and reliability.
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE. Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive. Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
* These features are available on third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE 3rd edition models only. McAfee Embedded Control requires Unified Firmware Platform v3.9.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
Today’s fast-paced business world demands rapid turnaround with exceptional quality. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series makes this easy with time-saving connectivity solutions, streamlined production processes, and expanded versatility options.
It’s all about a brighter, greener future. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series, registered in EPEAT®, incorporates innovative, eco-conscious solutions that keep your business operating efficiently while helping reduce your environmental footprint.