DEX is proud to announce that LPGA star Brittany Altomare has joined our team for the 2018 season. Brittany is an up-and-coming talent and first LPGA member to receive our support.
From her announcement this week:
“Truly honored to announce my new 2018 sponsor DEX Imaging! They’re committed to supporting athletes, charities and educational causes by contributing 1/3 of their profits to build better communities. I’m proud to be a part of their team.”
2017 in a Nutshell:
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $656,556 (30th)
- Recorded a career-best three top-10 finishes, including a career-best runner-up result at The Evian Championship
- Lost to Anna Nordqvist on the first playoff hole at the Evian Championship to post her best career finish in a major
- 18 events, 12 cuts made, $164,428 (85)
- Recorded a career-best finish of T11 at the LPGA Volvik Championship
- Competed on the Symetra Tour over the past four seasons, with one win at the 2016 Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay
- In 2013,finished tied for 44th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 season.
- In May 2013, turned professional and played on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA where she posted a career-best seventh-place finish at the Decatur-Forsyth Classic.
- Played collegiate golf at the University of Virginia where she recorded three victories, was named the 2013 ACC Player of the Year, and was a four-time All-American.
- In 2010, she won the Women’s Eastern Golf Association Amateur Championship and Women’s Eastern Amateur.
- Altomare was a member of the 2006 U.S. Junior Ryder Team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 10
- Credits her dad as the individual who most influenced her career.
- Enjoys music, cooking, hot yoga, and skiing.
You can learn more about Brittany on her LPGA page.
We wish her all the best in the year to come – welcome Brittany and good luck in 2018!